To protect itself from the increasing risk of organized criminal activity, money laundering, and terrorist financing, drug trafficking and other illegal trades, Darma Store has clearly laid down KYC / CDD policy and procedures.
KYC / CDD – Defined
Know Your Customer (KYC) / Customer Due Diligence (CDD) is the method of due diligence that financial institutions or institutions accepting payments perform to identify their customers and ascertain relevant information required for doing business with them. KYC involves:
- Seeking evidence of identity and address from the customer and independently confirming that evidence at the start of a relationship with the Company;
- and Seeking information regarding the sources of income and nature of business etc. of the customer.
Customer – Defined
For the purpose of KYC / CDD Policy, a Customer is defined as a person or an entity that applies for a course with this college or maintains studentship status with the college. Elements of the Policy The following elements have been incorporated in the KYC / CDD Policy:
- Customer acceptance criteria
- Authentication of identification
- Updation & retention of records
- Awareness of college board.
A customer (prospective student) will be accepted after the following information is verified;
- Full Name
- Contact Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
- Passport Photograph
- At least one verifiable Educational Certificate.